Skills Development Center
- An annual safety orientation is required prior to use of the facility or equipment.
- Patrons must provide their own materials for their personal projects (i.e. wood, paint/stain, nails or screws).
- MWR staff members are available to guide you through the completion of your project.
- Classes are conducted on a variety of topics (basic carpentry, special projects, arts & crafts, etc).
- There is also limited space available to store personal vehicles (cars, campers, trailers, boats, etc).
Skills Development Center Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
The Skills Development Center (SDC) is a hobby shop where patrons can utilize the skills they have or develop new ones. The SDC includes a fully air-conditioned wood working shop, a matting & framing area, and a limited automotive skills area.